Helix® Z1 and Z2 are an interlocking tile system made from recyclable UV resistant PVC/NBR compound which is dimensionally stable and will not shrink or gap.
Helix Z1 is a 100% rubber/vinyl tile, which will scrape off dirt, mud and initial moisture before entering the building.
Helix Z2 incorporates interior grade carpet strips, offering high drying and scraping performance.
Helix is designed to collect maximum dirt and water and, when used in combination with CS TetrasTM Clean-Off Carpet Tiles, can collect up to 98% of dirt.
Why Helix Z1/Z2
- 305mm x 229mm interlocking tiles
- Inserts welded to tile for durability
- Recess or surface mounted options
- Easy installation and replacement
- Recommended for zone 2
- 11mm deep tiles fit in most matwells
- Withstands 250kgs/wheel rolling load
- PVC/NBR material won’t shrink or gap