Acrovyn® Sheet provides an impact resistant surface finish for many different situations.
Easy to form or mould, Acrovyn® Sheet can be adhered to a variety of substrates including plasterboard, furniture or doors.
Creating a bespoke solution for your project is easy with the wide range of finish options and colours, including the new Faux Wood and Faux Metal Finishes.
The through-coloured material features a textured surface, which helps to hide the effects of impact and abrasion.
Why Acrovyn® Sheet
- maximise valuable corridor space
- protect vulnerable walls from scuffs and scrapes
- effective against chairs, bags, luggage and more
- avoid wall damage and cut maintenance costs
Acrovyn® Faux Wood & Faux Metal
Faux wood and faux metal products are only available in PVC.
We cannot guarantee exact colour reproduction on our website and advise customers to make a colour choice from a sample
- Durable, robust wall covering
- Integral colour and impervious surface
- Resists most stains and chemicals
- Keeps walls looking new for years
- Bespoke designs cut to suit
- Textured sheet is available in Acrovyn® or Acrovyn® 4000 material and in a choice of thicknesses and colours
- Durable, robust wall covering which will resist impact damage
- Offers the designer an opportunity to create striking patterns which can be both fun and functional
- Through-coloured and homogenous in its composition
- Totally impervious surface which resists most stains and chemicals. Routine cleaning will keep the sheet surface looking new and fresh for years
- Provides Approved Document M compliant wall and door protection via tonal contrast
- Colour matched sealants available to created the perfect finish
Corner Options – Acrovyn Sheet can be formed to provide internal and external corners. For external corners requiring heavier duty protection, surface mounted corner guards can be selected.
Jointing Options – Acrovyn Sheet installation can be finished using:
- easy and fast to apply mastic, colour matched to all Acrovyn colours and forming an impervious seal
- trim sections available in a range of Acrovyn colours (vertical joint trim and edge trim can be supplied)
- vinyl welding rods