Acrovyn® 4000 Sheet provides an environmentally friendly alternative to wall protection, creating an impact resistant surface finish for many different situations.
Easy to form or mould, Acrovyn® 4000 Sheet can be adhered to a variety of substrates including plasterboard, furniture or doors.
Creating a bespoke solution for your project is easy with the wide range of finish options and colours.
Acrovyn® 4000’s PVC-free formulation is also free from Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxins (PBTs), Bisphenol A (BPA), as well as halogenated or brominated fire retardants.
Why Acrovyn® Sheet
- maximise valuable corridor space
- protect vulnerable walls from scuffs and scrapes
- effective against chairs, bags, luggage and more
- avoid wall damage and cut maintenance costs
- 1 or 1.5mm thick & 3000 x 1300mm sheet size
- PVC, PBT and BPA Free
- B-s1, d0 Fire Rated
- 100% recyclable
Our most environmentally friendly surface protection option features an attractive, contemporary texture and can be used to safeguard a variety of interior surfaces from damage and daily wear and tear.
Designed to maximise the lifetime of the interior surfaces that it is applied to, Acrovyn 4000 Sheet offers the same durability and impact resistance as our original Acrovyn Sheet, and doesn’t cost any extra.
- Durable, robust wall covering
- Integral colour and impervious surface
- Resists most stains and chemicals
- Keeps walls looking new for years
- Bespoke designs cut to suit
- Textured sheet is available in Acrovyn® or Acrovyn® 4000 material and in a choice of thicknesses and colours
- Durable, robust wall covering which will resist impact damage
- Offers the designer an opportunity to create striking patterns which can be both fun and functional
- Through-coloured and homogenous in its composition
- Totally impervious surface which resists most stains and chemicals. Routine cleaning will keep the sheet surface looking new and fresh for years
- Provides Approved Document M compliant wall and door protection via tonal contrast
- Colour matched sealants available to created the perfect finish
Corner Options – Acrovyn Sheet can be formed to provide internal and external corners. For external corners requiring heavier duty protection, surface mounted corner guards can be selected.
Jointing Options – Acrovyn Sheet installation can be finished using:
- easy and fast to apply mastic, colour matched to all Acrovyn colours and forming an impervious seal
- trim sections available in a range of Acrovyn colours (vertical joint trim and edge trim can be supplied)
- vinyl welding rods