The A4085 Ventilation Louvre is a 153mm deep Louvre with hidden mullions and horizontal blades.
Designed to provide maximum airflow, the A4085 offers little defence to rain penetration.
When specifying, it’s worth remembering that water will travel through the louvre, so designing in a plenum or gap between the wall and the plant equipment is recommended.
|Core Ventilation Rate (m/s)||0.0||0.5||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5|
|Penetration Class (13m/s & 75mm/hr)||C||C||C||D||D||D||D||D|
|Airflow Class||2||Airflow Coefficient Ce (Intake)||0.38|
- Material: Aluminium.
- Blade pitch: 100 mm.
- Louvre depth: 153 mm.
- Mill finish aluminium.
- Anodised – clear or coloured.
- Polyester powder coated.
- Zero VOC fluoro-polymer powder coated.
- Guards: Bird/vermin guards and insect guards are available
PLEASE NOTE: Guards create additional resistance to airflow and reduce flow rate, louvre sizes should be adjusted allow for this.
- Blanking panels: Single skin and insulated panels are available.
- Discharge loss coefficient: 0.390.
- Air flow class 2.
- Penetration class:
- Airflow 1 m³/s: C.
- Airflow 3 m³/s: D.
- Airflow 5 m³/s: D.
This product is associated with the following NBS clauses:
- L10 Windows / Rooflights / Screens / Louvres
- 650 METAL LOUVRES