- Rain Penetration Class: C up to 1.0m/s
- Airflow Class: 2 (entry & discharge)
- Airflow Coefficient Ce (entry): 0.338
- Airflow Coefficient Cd (discharge): 0.345
- K factor (entry / discharge): 8.753 / 8.402
|Core Ventilation Rate (m/s)||0.0||0.5||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5|
|Penetration Class (13m/s & 75mm/hr)||C||C||C||D||D||D||D||D|
|Airflow||Coefficient of Entry Ce||0.338||Class 2||Coefficient of Discharge Cd||0.345||Class 2|
RESISTANCE TO AIRFLOW – ENTRY (Ce)2
RESISTANCE TO AIRFLOW – DISCHARGE (Cd)2
Note: Based on a 1m x 1m size. Smaller louvres may have a higher Pressure Drop.
- Aluminium alloy 6063-T6
- Mill finish
- Clear or colour anodised
- Polyester powder coated Matt (standard) or gloss
The principal reason for using louvres is to allow the movement of air. But, louvre specification is a balance between form and function, with louvred façade appearance playing an important part in the selection process.