Kick & Push Plates are a simple, economical solution to protecting your existing doors.
Providing vital protection to the most used, and most vulnerable areas of a door, kick & push plates absorb impact and abrasions so the door doesn’t have too.
CS Acrovyn® Kick & Push plates are custom made to your specification from 2mm Acrovyn® sheet or 1.5mm PVC-Free Acrovyn® 4000 sheet.
Any size, any shape, any position Acrovyn® Kick & Push plates make a feature of any existing door, whilst providing essential protection for the door, and your maintenance budget.
Why Acrovyn® Kick & Push Plates
- protection for most vulnerable areas of a door
- create custom shapes & features for your door
- reduce costly door maintenance & repair costs
- requirement for Health Building Note 00-04
- cost effective protection for doors
- 40+ colours available to contrast door face
- environmentally friendly Acrovyn® 4000
- wave & horizon shapes available as standard
Acrovyn® Faux Wood & Faux Metal
Faux wood and faux metal products are only available in PVC.
We cannot guarantee exact colour reproduction on our website and advise customers to make a colour choice from a sample
- 2mm Acrovyn Sheet or 1.5mm Acrovyn 4000 Sheet
- Square edged on all four sides as standard
- Bevelled edges on request
- Standard items are rectangular, ‘Horizon’ or ‘Wave’
- Custom shapes on request
- Available in full Acrovyn colour range
Note: Due to the thickness of Acrovyn sheet, it is recommended that kick and push plates are fitted between the door stops on the push side of the door.
Note: HBN 00-04 requires kick plates to be min 400mm high for healthcare facilities