Nosocomial infections are a serious concern of any health sector establishment. To help combat this threat, CS has developed Acrovyn Bactericide, a new material that pro-actively kills bacteria through surface contact alone.
Acrovyn Bactericide is the only wall cladding material on the market certified with the ISO norm 22196, and is the ideal solution for areas where hygiene cannot be compromised.
2mm Acrovyn® Bactericide Sheet kills all bacteria within 24 hours in accordance with European Standard ISO 22196.
Being hygienic doesn’t imply any proven action on bacteria, nor is the term measurable or quantifiable by any scientific parameters.
The term is commonly defined by “destroying or inhibiting the growth of bacteria” but there is no scientific criteria to measure this quality.
Biocide norm EN 1040 describes this term only as a reduction of the bacterial population implying clearly that there are survivors.
- standard sheet is 1300 x 3000mm
- also available cut to size
- impact resistant, smooth, non-porous with a through colour
- supplied with a temporary protective film on the sheet face
- CE marked
- B–s2,d0 fire rating
- VOC Rating A+ pursuant to the order of 19th April 2011 relating to emissions into indoor air Volatile Organic Compounds
- install by gluing according to the installation instructions and recommendations